1) Integrating Inquiry based problems, assignments, Labs and Test into their Lesson Plan.

2) Incorportating assignments that call for students to consistently practice study skills.

3) Stimulating the AP Biology testing environment.

Friday, January 31, 2014

Blog 13 Lesson 2 Reflection

1. What are you most proud of in your lesson 2 presentation and why?

I am proud of my answer details I personally think I explained why Inquiry learning and how it helps a student prepare for the AP Biology Exam.

2a. What assessment would you give yourself on your lesson 2 presentation?

AP

2b. Explain why you deserve that grade using evidence from the lesson 2 component contract?

I  personally think that I may had some problems with body language and eye contact during my presentation but other than that i think my volume was good and I actively keep on engaging the audience. My activity personally was decent, I had props such as my research and the learning pyramid and my power point was pretty well designed. I tried to cited all of sources but keep citing mentorship and the AP Biology exam, and forgot to site any other sources. I think my hook activity and EQ answer activity engage the whole audience and help them understand Inquiry alot more.

3. What worked in your Lesson 2?

My hook Activity and my Answer content?

4. If you had a time machine, what would you have done differently to improve your Lesson 2?

I would have cited more sources other than mentorship and the AP Biology Exam.

5. What do you think your answer 2 will be?

An AP Biology teacher can best prepare a student for the AP Biology Examination through designing a class that prepares the student to break down questions for what they are asking for.




No comments:

Post a Comment