1) Integrating Inquiry based problems, assignments, Labs and Test into their Lesson Plan.

2) Incorportating assignments that call for students to consistently practice study skills.

3) Stimulating the AP Biology testing environment.

Friday, January 10, 2014

Blog 11 Mentorship 10 hours

1. Where are you doing your mentorship?

I am doing my mentorship at Ayala High School in Chino Hills

2.Who is your contact?

Mr. Pittman, AP Biology teacher

3 How many total hours have you done?

15 1/2 hours.

4. Summarize the ten hours of service you did.

I go every Monday Wednesday and Friday when I can to Ayala High School. I stay for roughly 1 hour and 30 minutes during the first 55 minutes I am in Mr. Pittman's class either watching him lecture the class or walking around with him while he help his students on work or labs questions. After that I usually talk to Mr. Pittman giving him an update on my senior project, talk about different topics related to my Senior project, and help him set up his class for the next day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment