1) Integrating Inquiry based problems, assignments, Labs and Test into their Lesson Plan.

2) Incorportating assignments that call for students to consistently practice study skills.

3) Stimulating the AP Biology testing environment.

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Blog 21 Mentorship

Literal 

Contact Name and mentorship place

Anthony  Pittman. AP Biology /Physiology teacher at Ayala High School in Chino Hills.

Interpretive

What is the most important thing your gained from this experience? Why?

I have gained the ability to keep in constant contact with people. At the beginning of mentorship I never updated my mentor and just came whenever. Near the middle around January he recommended that I send him weekly updates on my senior project.

Applied 

How has what you done help to answer your EQ? Explain?

My mentorship gave me the opportunity to follow around a teacher an observe how he prepares his students for the AP Biology exam. Mr. Pittman helped me think of most of my answer through the things that he did in his classroom or the resources he gave to me. Each answer lead back to a way that he prepared his students for the AP Biology exam.



No comments:

Post a Comment