1) Integrating Inquiry based problems, assignments, Labs and Test into their Lesson Plan.

2) Incorportating assignments that call for students to consistently practice study skills.

3) Stimulating the AP Biology testing environment.

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Blog 7 : Independent Component 1 Aprroval

1. Describe in details what you plan to do for your 30 hours need for independent component.

I actually have two things i plan to do for this component  The first is what i really would like to do and my second is a fallback option. I have signed up for a college course online certification class for a medical laboratory assistant. Then if I don't get accepted then i plan just to do an addition hours with my mentor.

2. Discuss how or what you will do to meet the exceptions of showing 30 hours of research.  

If I get into the online class i plan to keep all work like essays and other materials if the class can give me credit or have some way of keeping track of what i did in the class i would use that as credit. Then if i do extra mentorship i could take many pictures of me in the lab and then post them on my blog.

3.And explain how what you are doing will explore your topic more in depth

If i get the class the class will show me what a lab assistant must do to become certified but it also give me more textual research to add to my research book like lab techniques and basic testing procedures.
Then if i do extra mentorship that will get hands on experience with lab equipment and have a person to ask questions who could answer in a quick manner.

No comments:

Post a Comment