1) Integrating Inquiry based problems, assignments, Labs and Test into their Lesson Plan.

2) Incorportating assignments that call for students to consistently practice study skills.

3) Stimulating the AP Biology testing environment.

Saturday, September 7, 2013

Blog 5 Project Reflection and Working EQ

The Pentagon

1 What positive thing happen as a result of what you have completed so far?

The most positive skill that have came out of the first few weeks of my senior project is that thanks to my summer mentorship i have been able to manage my time more efficiently and learn how to prioritize certain task that i need to do.

Pick a piece of research or your interview.  How has it helped you improve your understanding of your topic? 

I think source number 4 " Medical Laboratory Technology", This article breaks down the term Lab Technician into its many sub positions and talks about what individual tasks each position have and their importance in the lab. The article also give traits on what kind of people fit each position

What has worked for you so far in the senior project?

The interview worked perfectly for me the person I interview was so nice and gave me a lot of useful information and things i could do within the year to help me answer my EQ  

What hasn't worked so far?

I still cant find a mentor due to most medical volunteer programs starting in the spring. Also I haven't been able to find a lot of  good quality research that also is including my time limited amount of time on the library's database on Friday.

5A What is a potential question you would like to study this year? 

My potential question i would like to use is " How can a lab tech work diligently and still have efficient data"

5B What do you plan to do for mentorship?  

I plan to try to get into one of the main processing lab over at quest diagnostics. I am talking to one of my dad's old high school friend who is the regional director in charge of all the Quest Diagnostics in the LA country. 





No comments:

Post a Comment